so I'm thinking again
does anyone read blogger religeously like i do?
like, log on and hooope that someone's posted a new
angry/pathetic/miserable/enlighting/self-serving/tragic
new entry?
I love reading them
I've got us four ranked in level of patheticness(word?) from 1 to 4
1 being the most, 4 being the least
If you don't agree, don't worry, just my perception
Wait
Scratch that
Because in a way, it's all equal
and it's all bad. None of us are right
we're all so wrong
I think if we were to fix things we would need to do a little anger release first
Seriously, we do it in a blog everyday, we could do it in person
Let's just all get in a group for like 4 hours and just tell each person what we feel about them.
The comments we've bitten back, offensive but probably true
everything, just let everything drop.
It would be pointless not to. We know that shits in us
in tiny little bottles,
lets just unscrew the caps
Once it's all out in the open,
then we can work on forgiveness
and possibly, forgiving even ourselves
Self-loath sticks though, and that will take a while
Because, for example Saskia, I could either never talk to you again
or I could yell at you about everything, and move on
and like your two-way street thoery,
you could kick my ass too.
Now, I realize two particular people in this little group will argue that venting will only lead to fighting, which will make things worse
Let me explain that it doesn't have to be yelling. Just TALKING.
Just honesty in it's quintessance. No walls, no secrets,
just open the flood gates....
We'd all be walking around a little lighter
or, a lot lighter
Think about it and get back to me
or i'll call you
DISCLAIMER: this is me being logical. I might change my mind and decide it better to lock up my thoughts for myself sooo cross your fingers