too important. Your eyes your face, your smile. You are goodness, you are honesty, you are the perfection of my memories. The clarity and details, the murky blurs of forgetfulness.
You and I go together like any perfect pair. Like April flowers, May showers. Associated automatically, flittering mental pictures of full smiles and old old old inside jokes.
The beauty of history. A strong invisible bond that doesn't break even when you think it's breaking. You see the illusion of rust and deterioration yet you couldn't walk away even if you tried. Even if you really, honestly wanted to. You give a person all that's inside you and they have it forever. No taking it back, no changing it. They hold you in their hand to break, twist and turn. So malleable you are now. And even when you wish it different, underneath that you wouldn't have it any other way.
When you peel away every stubborn layer, every false pretense, there it is. Patient, enduring, permanent. Not flimsy, or flighty, but much beyond average human tolerance. If you spend so much time building something, in turn, it will take exactly that much to tear down. To fall apart. So logically if you put all of yourself into the construction, you will need all your power -- maybe more -- to even begin to terminate it. Yes, there it lies. The invisible, immortal bond between two people that's elusive, yet painfully obvious. Watch closely, you'll see it locked between their eyes. A fleeting glance, or a loaded stare. You can always see it. It's always there.
In conclusion, that's all I'm getting at. YOU. You are the earth under my feet. My worry, my joy, my every trivial thought. The raw pain under the choking sobs, the warmth that bathes my heart in happiness. The past, present, and hopefully the future. Perhaps, inevitably, the future.
In conclusion, that's the indescribable power I'm getting at. I love you. I always have, I always will. And for every minute of every day, for every piece of myself I've invested in you, every little crooked step I take, that will always be fact. I love you, and for all this -- for everything -- I won't ever, ever let you go.