skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blue Sunshine
We might just be Winning
Monday, November 23, 2009
"Sorry"
doesn't help,
it didn't even the first time
And I'm glad you feel sorry, I am
But no matter how many times you utter the word, I'm still down
down down down
yeah, i'm sorry too
we're always sorry
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Who
Mackenzie
im mackenzie and im free, just like i always have been
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
2010
(139)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(32)
▼
2009
(94)
►
December
(35)
▼
November
(22)
I can't
It's a strange kind of peace
I can't
hahahahahaha
YOU THINK
Its interesting,
"Sorry"
that's inspired!
If that's about me:
I had a thought
There's a possibility
IF YOU
Everything looks
I understand
its pathetic
Friday
Today
Ha, ha, ha, ha
The view
..................
You are
I
►
October
(11)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)