Sunday, November 22, 2009

that's inspired!

Good for you! I'm really proud.
I wish that reading your self analysis didn't automatically lead to mine
I've never truly truly hated myself before. So this is interesting
I've always been some kind of right, but now i'm every kind of
wrong, wrong, wrong,
and it's disgusting! revolting! abhorrant....
oh, the words to articulate the self-loathe
these are the times i laugh at how little everyone seems to know me!
Of course, this is my fault.....

Okay..... is that the first step?
Dont ask. Of course it is.
To be exactly what I am, at all times?
Yes! You shoulve done that long ago.
Okay.... But how. Help. Tell me how.
You know how. YOU KNEW HOW
That was different. That was home
This is your new home.
This will never be home.
Not if you don't let it be. But no matter what, you're stuck here.
I know...... I know that, but
It's not as complicated as you make it out to be.
I'm always myself. If there's two different versions of myself, what do you want me to do?
I want you to choose one. Focus on one.
I'm not sure I know where to start.
....
Hello?