Friday, November 20, 2009

IF YOU

dont want to be with us,
don't pretend like you do
walk run jump fall
repeat
walk run jump fall
repeat
and i still havent fixed anything!
and you still haven't fixed anything!
and your prior engagement is supposed to have ENDED but
it will Never, fucking, end, will it?
and this sick pattern between us
will never, fucking, END
will it?

You're fully developed now. New clothes, New friends, shiny polished New You now
The transformations done! Ding! All fisnished, all complete,
And i've almost completely rubbed myself down
sandpapered my skin off, scrubbed off my face,
i've almost completely ground myself into the earth,
almost completely slipped away

You're not what I knew at all,
and I find barely any familiarity in you.
SO no, no, no
I don't miss you.
I don't miss you now
I miss the memory of you,
and the memory of us.
All I miss is the memories.

I miss what you used to be