Friday, January 15, 2010

Maybe

It's that I'm accepting my flaws --
that I'm awkward, angry, and more often than not, apathetic
But instead of building a "new me" like I wanted
It's better to just take the old parts, and add to them
So yeah, I'm a little depressive
and maybe melodramatic
and totally contradictory
Then again, fun, funny... fun-loving
I can be sunshine, and I can be the darkest day
But perhaps it's a strength as opposed to a weakness

But the victory is in the changes:
I'm more forgiving, less judgemental
I'm more adventurous, less guarded
I'm even improving my social skills!

The point is that with every step I take
I'm more and more me
and less and less afraid
And as long as I can do that,
I'm complacent, calm, and more than grateful.

Hi, I'm Mackenzie.
I'm an aries, a moon type person, and a healthier 8
I'm open, blunt, and unafraid
and about some things, I just don't care
I'm happier and easier but still so scarred
and I embrace it all. I'm 14 million miles from sane,
and that's perfectly fine with me.

I'm working on happy