that i don't think you even realize it,
but it's easy to see
and the distance has never felt so evident
our "talks" never more meaningless
because actions still speak louder than words...
on both our parts
and its both our fault,
and at the same time, neither of our faults
because in the end it's all about how everything happens for a reason
and its about my metaphor with the wheels that spin but only touch once,
about how the spheres of our lives were connected, maybe even conjoined
and now theyre splitting faster than even we can see
and the worst part is, we can see it
and it still makes my fingers cold and it still makes me sick, yeah
and I can say I don't care, but I still do
but I don't want anything than to be able to rub salt in the wounds and freeze them shut forever
But you're still there
with your freckles i've memorized and your chopped sunshine hair,
matching clothes and pink toenails that give a physical representation of the transformation that's painfully clear on its own.
And We'll pretend like nothings happening
you're healthy,
i'm happy,
we're fine
But the truth is,
you don't need me
and I know you've told me different
but it doesn't matter, because its the truth
and I guess after 6 months,
I can finally handle that.