Monday, October 12, 2009

Maybe,

we're done here. Because our worlds don't even touch. And You see things through rose colored glasses. And now that I know what's really going on inside your little brain, I can see that you, honestly, just like to whine.

If you gave two shits about my life you'd know all about it. But you don't, and maybe you don't anymore. Maybe we can't stop a thing like this, maybe it was on the horizen the whole time. And maybe, I can be okay with that. Because i've lost all faith in people. Whoever I trusted and confided in before, (which was mainly you) I don't anymore. Because a) no one wants to hear it. (you should think about that, too.) and b) I don't want to tell it only for it to fall on deaf ears. Because whatever needs to be done I'll do by myself, All, by, myself. I won't lie - I do need you. But you do not need me, and so now whether its healthy or not, I'm going to let you go.

I know I have a lot to learn. But I already know that the best way to build up is to break down. And oh, I am going to. I am going to fall so hard and so far that I won't be able to recognize anything anymore. And then, I'll start from scratch. Because it's obvious everything -- all aprende was for us -- doesn't apply anymore. Who gives a damn, right? It's easy to turn and forget. New game, new rules. So you play your game and I'll play mine, and we won't have to pretend like it's "we", anymore. No. From now on,

It's just me.

So bye, have fun, figure it all out and you'll be fine. But i'm done faking too. We're done.