Friday, October 30, 2009

Excuse me,

that wasn't fair to say.

Honestly I have no idea really,
and I think that's what bothers me most? The fact that I can't get a grip? That I don't even know what's happening to me? The fact that I say things and then I realize they're far from the truth, the fact that I feel like I'm locked out of my own brain?

Nobody knew me better than myself, and now nobody knows me at all!
How pathetic

You're gone He's busy You're stupid She's having a blast and I'm not making sense
If anyone is reading this, I want you to disregaurd the cowardly, cryptic bullshit I put in the blog, empty your mind of it. Done? Okay, replace it with this:

I am scared, I am lonely, and I am dumbfounded.
I am angry, stubborn, and hurt.
And I am admitting right now that no one else to blame,
so no one should see this but me.

Oh oh but I how I want you to see it.