Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I like to think

that if I am shockingly honest and true in all my actions and words, the people I am lookng for will find me.
I like to think that somewhere in that damned building there are people who can teach me something. I really like to think someone something like me is there. And maybe if this deep core Mackenzie is brought to the surface and exposed, everything will be right.
But what does that mean, exactly?
My first layer is ridiculously quiet and stony and shy. My second layer is just so funny, isn't she? So funny. My third layer? its for the family. My fourth? That's for jeff. My core, though?
Saskia. Saskia knows the practically insane radical serious standing on the edge of the inside Mackenzie. But how many times will I map myself out before I make sense? It's illogical and cannot be mapped, that's the problem. Nobody's brain can be logistically plotted. We can only see the tip of the iceberg....

I'm rambling now, sorry.

I I I I I will shake off all the dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt and I I I I will pretend it didn't hurt hurt hurt hurt hurt hurt hurt hurt hurt hurt....
goodnight &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7