I'm at Jeff's house
it's the beginning of June....... i got out of school only ten days ago?
it feels like the past. distant. it feels like just memories, not just ten days ago.
Jeff IS THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW WHO CAN BE THIS FUCKING ANNOYING WITH A GUITAR.
If it's not "the tide is high but im holding on" it's that girl from steph's soccer team who mutilated this boy's music taste for the rest of his life. singing about popsicles and red pants and rollar skates, any other irritating theme that's irrelevant to everything. He annoys me so thouroughly and intentionally I want to cry
and i almost did 8 minutes ago
he's singing the red pants song.......................this is all just the effort to get me to explode with rage at him, then i can break his 567973t5578893266498368 dollar guitar his parents bought him.............and then he can bitch at me about how he wasnt doing anything....................he so deserves it. this laptop has like 10 minutes of battery power.
bye!