Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another thing,

"You should have the opportunity to be more than one person with different people - because you have that within you. It's not like you're faking it. If everyone knows you so well and can always get a hold of you, then you're stuck to this thing that people think you are. You should have the opportunity to reinvent yourself. Because you do. Naturally."

For inspiration.
Summer's such a void, i need the new like a drug
NEW PEOPLE BLANK SLATES
people i have no idea about except my pre-concieved notions and assumptions based on the way they dress and behave............an enviroment so sharp and so sleepy at the same time but so new it doesn't matter. All this is beside the point compared to the fact that
I NEED SOMEONE TO PROVE ME WRONG
I need someone to teach me and I need someone to put me in my place.
Someone to learn about
someone to make me question

someone who gets it